I am totally stealing this idea from a mommy friend of mine, Melissa. This might be two of the top 10 moments of my life. It makes my heart swell with joy and I hope you will smile too. February 2007 (in our 1st little white walled condo).
Awwww how sweet. What a wonderful moment. I especially love how everyone commented to Chad as though this was all his doing. Well it kind of is but you get it...
I love my Savior, Jesus. This blog's original purpose was to document evidence of humility the next time I start to think I might have it together. I needed somewhere to record all the shenanigans that happen up in here, never once thinking God's plans for our lives might be extra...ordinary. These last few years have held the restoration and redemption of a marriage, the diagnosis of a brain tumor and the loss of our 26 day old baby boy, Christian. We continue to navigate the waters of grief, while being molded in the image of our Savior. Questions or comments michellemariewhite@gmail.com
Awwww how sweet. What a wonderful moment. I especially love how everyone commented to Chad as though this was all his doing. Well it kind of is but you get it...
ReplyDeleteaww-so sweet! this made me smile and tear up. =) what a great memory and love that you captured it on video.
ReplyDeleteLove the enthusiasm from your Mom? (the first one). My Mom is so reserved, I love to see big reactions. So sweet.
ReplyDeleteOK seriously, picture perfect (er, uh video) moments....Rhonda is so precious and your Momma makes me smile from ear to ear quite literally!
ReplyDelete